Hi there readers:
I have been getting used to my new laptop, and learning about zoomtext, a challenge. Getting back to work on my blog is top drawer, right up there with packing!
I was considering switching to another blog site, because I want to start earning money from blogging. One blog site has a tab explaining how to earn money. I just need a paid site and six months, before I can start reaping benefits for my not-entirely-well-known talent. I need to check out WordPress, maybe they offer a cheaper rates?
I would appreciate your feedback if you have any!
I’ve been inspired by an old song that keeps running through my head: We Don’t Need Another Hero sung by Tina Turner on the Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome soundtrack. The excerpt is pretty vocal, straightforward.
“So what do we do with our lives?
We leave only a mark.
Will our story shine like a light,
Or end in the dark?
Give it all or nothing!”
Let me Craig-explain for you:
- So what do we do with our lives? In my life, work is out of the question; my disability is very disabling. I can’t hear, see or stand up, heck, I can even fall down sitting, I drop things, and sometimes, I can’t think straight. Now that that is dealt with: I want to do successfully is to write! I think it is my destiny.
- We leave only a mark. refers to the shortness of life and that everyone has a “gift” to pass on to future generations. My Mark is my writing that you are reading.
- Will our story shine like a light? Exactly what I hope, I want to be as successful as I can be!
- Or end in the dark? I often go to thrift stores and see thousands upon thousands of second hand books, and I think, I don’t want write because I might find my book in Value Village, or being used as kindling. That is a turn off! But…
- Give it all or nothing! Giving it everything is much better than playing Candy Crush all day with no real objectives.
Yeah yeah, I am going to give it my all, because it is all I can give.
Now, I better get The Police Files completed so I can turn to other topics.
Remind you, if you read this, on facebook or twitter, please LIKE it. Thanks!